Is My House Haunted? Is My Niece a Medium?

See anything odd in this picture taken tonight of my Dad and niece Devin at our house?

Look closer...

See it now?

This is no photoshop trick on my part. The rational explanation is dust or light reflection on the lens, right? You have to admit though, the odds of it appearing exactly where is does are astronomical. It does weird me out a bit. My future sister in law claims to have seen ghosts in our house while visiting once. I've personally had a strange spooky encounter living elsewhere. I tend to believe in the possibility of paranormal events. I will not be sleeping easy tonight.

3 comments:

  1. That, sir, is downright spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... who you gonna call? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. how does your dad blow bubbles out of his head? strange.

    ReplyDelete