60 Days 'til Halloween: The Sidewalk of Sinister Snares

We're fortunate to have a sidewalk right in front of the house that has lots of activity all day.

Years ago I discovered that folks coming from one direction never see the Micheal Myers figure standing up against the hedge and sometimes get a good scare. Ever since I've always wanted add a few props along the sidewalk intentionally designed to add more Halloween fun for passersby.

I've had these ideas in my head for awhile and finally doodled 'em up tonight. One of these, if not both, are definitely getting made. Even if it means some other new prop must be nixed this month.


9 comments:

  1. I love this idea. If you do the overhead anvil, you should make the rope frayed, so that it looks like it could snap at any moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trader Sam...great minds! I was thinking that too. And I want to add some bend to the bear trap claw so it feels like there's some real tension there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come trick or treat at your house! What a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of Wile E. Coyote! PLEASE BUILD THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read you in google reader, so I had to scroll slowly to get the drawing...LOL oh my heck I wish I lived near by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  7. or put the big trap right next to a bowl of candy...heheheeheh,....

    d5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beacon, yeah that was an inspiration.

    Anonymous,you might like this...

    http://www.paraabnormalthecomic.com/2008/08/candy-trap.html

    ReplyDelete