Cartoon Caption Contest: The Winner Is...


Congratulations to Scottie Stamper!

The votes have been counted and Scottie's caption won the grand prize custom prop baseball bat from Specter Studios and will also be today's cartoon on my web comic Para-Abnormal.

Don't feel too bad if you lost, as promised, everyone who entered will be e-mailed a hi-rez copy of the cartoon with their own submitted caption added as a thank you for playing and consolation prize.

E-mail me at DCLDESIGNS@AOL.COM to claim your prizes!

Please include the name you submitted your caption under (so I know who is who) and if you entered more than one caption, please tell me which one you'd like used in your copy (otherwise, I'll pick one).

Thanks to everyone who participated, and especially Specter Studios for providing the grand prize.

I hope all had fun.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Great contest, great caption! Congratulations Scottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darby Jim Jams7/03/2012 12:35 PM

    Congrats, Scottie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny caption, great job Scottie :0)

    ReplyDelete